12 reasons travel changes your life
As the saying goes, travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer. Here are just twelve of the countless reasons why travel changes your life.
Things that are at risk of happening during your travels…
- You will find out you’re braver than you’d thought
- You’ll discover interests you didn’t know you had — or thought you’d left behind. (It turns out climbing trees is just as fun at 30!)
- You’ll build memories you can draw upon whenever you need a this-world-is-wonderful fix
- You’ll get a chance to truly, genuinely unplug (thank you, remote hideaways and roaming fees). And when you’ve done it once, you’ll want to do it again
- You’ll start thinking about what you actually want out of life — a question we don’t always ask ourselves when we’re in the throws of it
And when you get home…
- You will feel a strange inclination to be outside more often
- You’ll have some new language skills to bring out on your next trip (¡Hola!)
- You’ll want to wear the same three outfits on rotation
- After 36 bumpy hours packed in on a bus / train / boat, you won’t complain about a slow train journey again. (Well, not for a month or two)
- You’ll be a little more forgiving when things don’t go to plan
- You’ll find yourself pausing to stare up at the stars more often
- You probably won’t spend quite as much time in the office as you did before…
Take time out for a life adventure.
Do you dream about escaping your routine and going on a far-flung trip of your own? Whether it’s 3 weeks or 3 months, we’d love to help. Book in a free exploratory call here to get started.
No immediate travel plans? Why don’t you come over and join us on Instagram?
Team Faraway x
Photo Credit – Erin Ainsley Photography (a treasured travel friend) — http://erinainsley.com/